- WHEELTRONIC OLD STYLE PULLEY. FITS MOST WHEELTONIC ROLL FORMED 2 POST LIFTS.
- SOLD IN 1 PCS.
- NEW PULLEY FROM OEM DOES NOT COME WITH A BUSHING ANYMORE. THE INSIDE DIAMETER OF THE SHEAVE IS SIZED TO FIT THE PULLEY PIN.
- SIZE FOR REFERENCE ONLY – 18.97mm I.D. X 76.01mm O.D X 16.13mm THICK.
- PIN NOT INCLUDED SEE PART# SEG-400-3024
- WHEELTRONICS- T9 , T10, PATRIOT 1776A , 1776S Ammco- S29 , SR1 , S21NS , S290SR1 , sr9c, and others
- OEM WHEELTRONIC# 1-1898
Inspecting your automotive lift yearly is not only for compliance, it’s good business.
Automotive lifts are an essential piece of equipment for any auto repair shop. These lifts are used to lift and hold vehicles in the air,
These 10 Commonly Replaced Parts on a Tire Changer Can Save You Money.
The tire changer is among the most important pieces of equipment in your shop and it’s up to you as the shop owner (or manager)
Do You Need a Tire Inflation Cage?
You’ve probably heard about tire inflation cages before, but you’re not quite sure what they are or if you even need one. In this blog,
Removing water, oil and sludge from inground lift pits.
Corrosion and water damage are a big concern when it comes to inground lifts. Over winter months, snow and slush dripping from vehicles makes it
Steel cables and your automotive lifts
Steel cables, a.k.a. wire ropes for cables over 3/8″ diameter, are a flexible connection mechanism used on a variety of lifting equipment. They are an evolution from chain links which were notorious for catastrophic failure.
WHEELTRONIC 2 POST CABLE PULLEY OEM 1-1898
WHEELTRONIC OLD STYLE PULLEY (STEEL) OEM# 11898
In stock (can be backordered)