- MOTOR STARTING CAPACITOR
- USED ON GLOBAL POWER UNITS FA7350-5
- FOR ROTARY HYDRAULIC POWER UNITS
- FOUND ON VARIOUS 2 POST LIFTS
WHERE CAN I FIND IT?
- LOCATED BEHIND ELECTRICAL HOUSING COVER ON THE MOTOR OF THE HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT
WHEN SHOULD I REPLACE IT?
- MOTOR MAY NOT START OR WILL SHUT OFF AFTER STARTING.
- MOTOR MAY HUMM BUT DOESN’T RAISE SOUND RIGHT.
- LIFT WON’T FUNCTION
- COULD BURN, SWELL OR HEAT UP
Motor Capacitor Part# FA7350-5 Is A Dual Motor Capacitor for Automobile Lift Power Units Made By Rotary Lift, Forward Lift
This listing is for one Rotary Lift replacement power with 2 capacitors wired together.
It fits 2HP, 1 Phase, 60HZ, 208-230V, FA7350
- If you have a power Unit with motors FA7147 or FA7175 made by Global Hydraulics with a single capacitor this is not the correct part.
- This motor capacitor was only used on a few Rotary and Forward lifts. It will not fit older lifts with power units made by Fenner (SPX).